Monday, August 22, 2011

Books: Ladies of the Lake

Ladies of the Lake
By Haywood Smith
Read by Cynthia Darlow
Abridged
Copyright 2009


Four aged sisters must spend 90 days together in order to inherit their grandmother's fortune.

Of course, they do not get along. But now they're in their 50s and 60s, so its time to act like grown ups.

Some hilarity, a budding romance, a few life lessons, a little family drama. If you have a fondness for the sister relationship (whether you have sisters or not), this is a nice read.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a version of The Golden Girls - my absolute favourite sit com. Should be good.

    By the way, at the age of 61, I don't consider myself aged!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.