Sunday, June 07, 2009

Meet Fred. Or Fredricka. Whatever.



Hey there!

I'm Fred. I live under Anita's shed.



She doesn't know what to make of me as I wander around her backyard. She thinks that the fences around the garden and the grapevines will stop me from eating her goodies, but I know better! One good whiff of a tomato and I'm in there, baby!

When I see her pop out the door with her camera, I scramble like a kid with a bee after her. Run run run! I gotta get outta there.

But I do stop to pose before I scurry down the hole.

5 comments:

  1. He (or she) really likes to pose for a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She'll really LOVE helping you with the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if there will be baby Freds popping out from under that shed soon? We have one of these gals living across the road from this in a small concrete drain tile that runs under the neighbors driveway and she had 3 or 4 babies there last year.

    Di
    The Blue Ridge Gal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear. You need a trap...a big one. They are such a nuisance, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need a border collie. Good for herding cows and disposing of varmints.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.