Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bloggers Meet Up

Ever wanted to meet the person behind this blog? Or maybe some other local blog?

There will be a local bloggers meet up on May 7 at 1 p.m. at Bellacino's in Daleville in Botetourt County.

I will be there and so will The Blue Ridge Gal. I hope that many of you who write the blogs I read regularly will be able to come, also.

We thought it would be fun to get together and meet.

Please come, buy yourself a sub or a pizza, and sit down and get to know other bloggers in real life!

Bellacino's is located not far from Exit 150 on Interstate 81. Take the north US 220 exit from the interstate and head toward Fincastle. After you get through the mess at the intersection, go through one more light - there's a Kroger on the left. Bellacino's is on a hill on the right just a little bit beyond that traffic light.

If you get to Lord Botetourt High School, you've gone too far.

Hope to see you there.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so looking forward to this! See you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be there! Just give a reminder note on the 6th, just in case!!! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so hope to make this - my Spanish final is that evening, but hopefully, I'll be ready for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry I'll miss this...I hope there will be another in June!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.