Thursday, November 06, 2008

Thursday Thirteen: Dona Nobis Pacem



1. Let there be Peace now.

2. A hush all over the world.

3. Quietness inside that spills over

4. Into the heart and soul

5. Of every man, woman and child.

6. Let there be Peace now.

7. No division, no war.

8. No poverty and no pain.

9. May gratitude and love

10. Find each soul and swell it

11. Until only goodness and joy abide

12. If tears must fall, fill rivers

13. And let us all drink each other's sorrows.


Today is the Blogblast for Peace, which I have participated in before. I think it is always a good time to hope for Peace.

*Blogblast for Peace comes from Mimi Writes.*

Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; you can learn more about it here. My other Thursday Thirteens are here.

7 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful set of images. Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, always a good time...but especially now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could know world peace in our time?

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely words....

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful beautiful globe. I always feel so peaceful when I visit your site.

    Peace to you and yours,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful peace globe, and I love that you did this as a Thursday Thirteen. I love the last two items on the list:

    '12. If tears must fall, fill rivers
    13. And let us all drink each other's sorrows.'

    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.