Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen reasons why November has left me tired:

1. A meeting on November 8 that only lasted two hours but which required another three hours of reading the file that went with it.

2. A meeting on November 13 that lasted from 6 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.

3. A meeting on November 27 that lasted from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.

4. A meeting today which required a couple hours preparation and then several hours of attendance.

5. Thanksgiving, which required holiday stuff (and stuffing!)

6. Lots of work which required lots of thinking.

7. My husband had a cold. Every woman knows how tiring that is.

8. My husband was also home on vacation for two weeks.

9. It was deer season which meant I had men in and out of the house. They required a steady supply of lunch meat, bread and drinks.

10. I began shopping for Christmas.

11. The days grew shorter and the time changed, all of which seemed to mean I had less time than ever before.

12. Many people wanted to spend a lot of the little time I seemed to have talking on the telephone with me.

13. I hit my head on a shelf about four weeks ago and somehow damaged my neck muscles. I have been in pain ever since, despite three trips to the chiropractor, two to the massage therapist, one to the acupuncturist, and another to my primary care physician. This, in spite of everything else, has been the main reason this month has been tiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.