Friday, October 12, 2007

Peace Globes



Mimi over at Mimi Writes has declared November 7 as another "peace globe" event.

Instructions about how to get your globe can be found here.

Go get one and decorate it and show everyone how much you want peace. It will never happen but it is a pleasant idea.

I have participated in this event several times, and it is fun to see how other people decorate their globe. Plus it's nice to feel like you're part of something for a while.

November 7, by the way, is the day after election day in the United States. Everyone please vote on November 6, even if you think it is a waste of time. While I suspect most elections these days are fixed, the effort shows you care. And if enough people actually do vote, it might skew the messed up machines enough to make somebody notice.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for promoting. I think it will be a special. I can't believe it's been nearly a year since we started this.

    Time flies. No peace yet. But we can hope. Can't we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, we can hope, and I do hope every day. But some days I am less optimistic than others.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.