Sunday, October 27, 2024

Sunday Stealing


1. What’s your guilty pleasure?

A. I'm not sure I have one. Something chocolate, I suppose.

2. Which meal is your favorite: breakfast, lunch, or dinner?

A. I like breakfast foods. I could eat breakfast for all three meals.

3. What do you do when you want to chill out after a long day?

A. Watch TV with my husband.

4. How would you spend your ideal weekend?

A. I would be away from home, someone would fix all the meals, and I'd read, listen to music, take a stroll with my husband, maybe visit a museum.

5. Do you listen to podcasts, or mostly just music? What’s your favorite podcast?

A. I mostly listen to music. I do not have a favorite podcast at the moment, although I listen to "Fresh Air" from NPR probably more than I do anything.

6. Do you prefer to go to the movies or watch movies at home?

A. It depends on the movie. Most movies I prefer to watch at home; occasionally there is an outlier that I want to see on the big screen.

7. What was your favorite TV show growing up?

A. I was into The Rookies, Emergency, and Charlie's Angels.

8. What’s your favorite TV show now?

A. I don't really have one at the moment. 

9. How would you spend your birthday if money was no object? 

A. I would take a private jet to Ireland and spend the day there, and fly home.

10. What’s your favorite season? What do you love most about it?

A. I am partial to spring. It's a new time, new little calves, new flowers on the trees. And it's such a relief to the dreary winters we have in Virginia.

11. Do you prefer camping or going to the beach?

A. You do know you can camp at the beach, right? When I was a child that was how we went. I prefer a motel wherever I am that is not home.

12. Which phone app do you think you use the most?

A. I use the Libby app on my phone the most.

13. Would you rather cook, order delivery, or go out to eat?

A. I would rather order delivery or go out to eat.

14. How do you drink your coffee?

A. I do not drink coffee.

15. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you choose?

A. Just a dog would be great. I miss having a dog.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.


1 comment:

  1. We used to camp on the ocean beach!! Cape Cod! Loved it.
    I also love Spring but my fave is Autumn here in the Northeast it's just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.