Sunday, September 29, 2024

Sunday Stealing



1. What do you want to be remembered for?

A. It's ok if no one remembers me. But I hope I have been a nice person. I would like to be remembered for being kind.

2. If you were put in solitary confinement for a year, what would you do to stay sane?

A. I'm not sure what all you are allowed to have in solitary confinement, but I would read books, write, and sing.

3. If you could have video of any one event in your life, what event would you choose?

A. There are things I remember that I'm not sure are real memories. I'd like to have videos of those so I'd know.

4. What are the top 3 things you want to accomplish before you die?  Have you accomplished them?

A. Write a book, obtain a Ph.D., and save the world. I haven't done any of those things.

5. If you were forced to live one 10-minute block of your life again and again, what 10 minutes of your life would you choose?

A. One where I am eating chocolate cake and then going to play on the computer, I guess. Weird question.

6. Have you ever saved someone’s life?

A. Yes. When the Internet first became a thing, I was on AOL and I met a person online with whom I became friends. She was depressed, and one night she was suicidal. I managed to contact the police where she lived in Missouri, and they broke in and saved her life.
 
7. What are you addicted to?

A. Apparently Extra Sugar Free Bubble Gum sticks, which is terrible because up until a couple of years ago I avoided all forms of sugar substitutes.

8. What keeps you up at night?

A. Pain.

9. What do you regret not doing?

A. No point in having regrets, I can't go back and fix it.

10. What gives your life meaning?

A. Trying to offer up happiness to the world.

11. What are you most insecure about?

A. Name something and I'm probably insecure about it.

12. What’s the most illegal thing you’ve done?

A. Um. Drove a car 90 mph? Smoked pot? (I wasn't driving and smoking.) It would have to be something like that.

13. What’s the most surprising self-realization you’ve had?

A. That I am not likeable person. I'm kind, and I'm nice, but I don't think I'm likeable. I used to think I was, but I've come to the conclusion that I'm probably not.

14. If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what would it be?

A. No war.

15. In what situation or place would you feel most out of place?

A. Anywhere there is a lot of people.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

2 comments:

  1. I love the no war part. I am totally up for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO glad you weren't driving and smoking pot simultaneously!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.