Thursday, June 20, 2019

Thursday Thirteen

Here's a list of 13 instruments I have played or tried to play. The guitar is the one I am most successful at, but I do not consider myself a virtuoso or anything. Just a decent rhythm player.

1. Guitar

2. Steel guitar

3. Bass guitar

4. Flute

5. Piccolo

6. Recorder

7. Harmonica

8. Piano

9. Organ

10. Accordion

11. Violin

12. Saxophone

13. Ukulele/guitalele

I could also add clarinet and dulcimer to this list.

How many instruments do you play?

___________________
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 609th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Nada! I dance to the beat though, my body as instrument.

    ReplyDelete
  2. flute and piano and guitar here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voice... is that considered an instrument? I sang for 5 years with Sing Out Roanoke Valley. They were a break off group of Up With People and did stage show productions like the New Virginians use to do at Virginia Tech. Although if I go back far enough .. I did learn to play a recorder in grade school and can pick out a tune on piano.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.