Thursday, September 13, 2018

Thursday Thirteen

Things I'm looking forward to -

1. Having my kitchen floor redone.

2. Having the bedroom, hallway and living room floors redone.

3. Having new windows and doors installed.

4. A vacation (maybe).

5. Doing a little writing for the local paper for a week.

6. Reading the third book in the All Souls trilogy (Deborah Harkness, author).

7. Cooler temperatures

8. Losing weight.

9. The November elections.

10. Finding a new fiction book to read.

11. Seeing a friend.

12. Having my house back in order after numbers 1, 2 and 3 are finished.

13. Haircut!

______________

Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 569th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

3 comments:

  1. You really ended up with a major remodel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much. Never knew a leaking dishwasher would lead to such changes.

      Delete
  2. I would say that you have a lot to look forward too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.