Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Tuesday Q & A

These are the questions from Sunday Stealing, which I missed because my internet modem was dead. This is the first Sunday Stealing I've missed in about five years.


1. If you could, where would you max out a credit card?

A. Best Buy

2. Why do you like the music you listen to?

A. I listen to 1970s music, from when I was young, as well as a lot of Sheryl Crow and Melissa Etheridge albums, along with classical sometimes and New Age. I like it because (a) I know it, (b) some of it I play on the guitar, (c) it soothes me, (d) I like the guitar in it, and (e) the lyrics resonate with me.
    
3. What are your favorite colors?


A. Blue, purple, and hunter green.

4. Do you collect anything?

A. Mistakes.

5. What's your:

     Dream job? I don't know anymore.

     Favorite cosmetics brands: I still wear Covergirl.

     Favorite scents: The smell of cookies baking.

     Favorite flavors: Chocolate, grape, strawberry

     Favorite magazines: O!, Writer's Digest, Reader's Digest.

     Favorite piece of jewelry: My wedding band.

     Favorite holiday: Halloween.

     Favorite season: Tie for spring and fall.


6. Do you drink coffee or tea?

A. Tea

7. Where would you go on vacation if you could go anywhere?

A. New Zealand

8. What kind of geek are you?


A. The kind that reads books, writes stuff, and plays video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.