Monday, June 05, 2017

Grease is the Word, Eh Brother?

Today is my brother's birthday. He's off celebrating somewhere. But over the weekend, he spent two days doing the dance recital for Floyd Ward. My niece, Zoe', has been doing this dancing stuff for years now, and for the last six years or so my brother has taken part in the father-daughter dance routine.

This year, they did Grease. Here are photos from that particular dance routine.

Happy birthday, Bro!

The Thunderbirds came out groovin'.

A little ballet move, maybe?

My niece and the other girls came out jivin'.

A little sock hop, perhaps?

My brother and his best girl.

Puttin' on the dance moves.

A big dip for the finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.