Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sunday Stealing: Q&A

Sunday Stealing: The Q & A Questions

1. Where is your significant other? A. He is in the shower.

2. What is your favorite thing? A. Probably my technology toys, at this stage of my life, since you ask for a "thing." I like my computer and my Kindles (yes, I have three of them).

3. What was your dream last night? A. I dreamed of a haggard old woman who was changing people into werewolves and then killing them because she wanted their hides, and she was also poisoning people, and I was watching her do all of this and trying to get the officials involved but no one was listening to me. Then she started coming after me with an axe. (I tend to have night terrors.)

4. What is your goal? A. To get up each morning.

5. What is your hobby? A. I play computer games.

6. Where do you want to be in 6 years? A. Above ground.

7. Where were you last night? A. In bed.

8. What you're not? A. I am not sure what this question is asking, but I am not stupid, a narcissist, or rich in money (I'm rich in many other ways, though.).

9. What is one of your wish list items? A. I would like to publish a book.

10. Do you have a pet? What is it? A. I have a herd of cows, two bulls, multiple free-range deer, a bear that likes my trash can, many squirrels, and occasionally a skunk.

11. Are you missing someone? A. Not right now.

12. What kind of car do you drive? A.  I have a white 2014 Toyota Camry.

13. Name something you are not wearing that you usually wear. A. I have on a Fitbit Flex 2. It is new to me so it is not something I am used to wearing. (I rewrote this question, as I did many of them, as I had no idea what it was actually saying.)

14. Do you love someone? A. Of course. I love many people, even people who might think otherwise. My heart overflows with love, even for people who read my blog whom I have never met.

15. When was the last time you laughed? A. Today.

16. When was the last time you cried? A. At my nephew's college graduation a few weeks ago.

17. What is your favorite past time? A. Reading.

18. Are you a hater or a lover? A. I'm a picker, I'm a grinner, I'm a lover, and I'm a sinner.

19. Do you have any vices? A. I eat too much chocolate and I bite my fingernails. 

20. What is your favorite blog of memes, other than Sunday Stealing? A. I run the Thursday Thirteen meme, so I have to say that one, I suppose, but I really like Saturday 9. I love the music questions.

__________
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

8 comments:

  1. I have multiple Nooks, I can relate to your Kindles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You augmented the "what are you not wearing" question! otherwise my answwer makes no sense, since I haven't worn make up since 1986. Maybe I'll do Thursday 13 again for awhile. I can't remember when I stopped doing it, but many years ago. I still have a list of the topics I used ... 103 of them. If I run out of ideas, I can recycle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking me to the linkie. Chocolate may be the downfall of Western Civilization, but maybe not. lol
    I love your pets answer. Perfect for our suburban neighborhood. We have skunks, possums, snakes, raccoons, coyotes, a bobcat that lived in the hill behind the school, little foxes, same area, but it would be so nice to have deer. Your dream was downright terror filled. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judging by your dream, your wish list is totally doable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That sure was a scary dream! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, but are you a joker, a smoker, or a midnight toker? (My favorite Steve Miller song, by the way.)
    I hope you get to publish that book.
    We do have several similar answers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. #4 - Great answer! I guess that's my main goal, too.
    You should definitely think about working that dream into a book. Sounds like a winner!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have night terrors when I dream ( what little I dream).I'm a lover and a sinner. I love someone and miss their company sometimes but it is good to have time to do your own thing too. I have a dog that sometimes I swear is part human. ( he loves to watch tv!) as far as vices.... I have a few let's just leave it at that! (He he) write that book... don't give up or into "the dark side" I'm sure it will be great you are such a good writer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.