From Sunday Stealing
The TV Show Questions
I don't watch a lot of current TV, so many of my answers will be, um, historical.
1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice: Xena: Warrior Princess
2. Name a show you can't miss: Games of Thrones
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show: I am not familiar with the young actors today. I will have to go old school and say Lindsay Wagner, Kate Jackson, or Sarah Michelle Gellar.
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show: Again, old school - Mel Gibson or Clint Eastwood.
5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from: Xena: Warrior Princess (not that anyone gets the references anymore, but that's ok.)
6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys: Star Trek: Voyager seems to fit that bill. Most Trekkies dismissed it but I liked it. Babylon 5 might also work for this answer.
7. Name a TV show which you've been known to sing the theme song: Gilligan's Island
8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey, with Neil DeGrasse Tyson. Because, you know, science.
9. Name a TV series you own: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting chops in television: I have no idea.
11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series? "The Greater Good" (Season 1, ep. 21), in Xena: Warrior Princess. Xena is shot with a poisoned arrow and her pal Gabrielle pretends to be her. Xena encourages her friend to defend the village because society is more than just one person and greater than a single individual.
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven't gotten around to yet: Grimm.
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? Yes.
14. Name a show that's made you cry multiple times: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
15. What do you eat when you watch TV? Generally nothing; I usually watch TV after 7 p.m. and I refuse to eat after 6:30 p.m. I drink water, though.
16. How often do you watch TV? Not as often as a lot of people. I watch Jeopardy! and very often nothing else, except maybe the local news.
17. What's the last TV show you watched? Bill Maher on HBO.
18. What's your favorite/preferred genre of TV? Fantasy.
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? Charlie's Angels, way back in the day.
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched? Survivor
21. What's the weirdest show you enjoyed? I can't think of anything.
22. What TV show scared you the most? Dark Shadows, when I was young.
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? Carol Burnett