Sunday Stealing: The Bungalow 26 Questions
1. Which living person do you admire the most, and why?
A. I admire anyone who treats people with honesty, respect, and integrity. I greatly admire my close friends, many writers and artists I personally know, and a few other people.
2. When were you the happiest?
A. When I was writing full time for the newspaper.
3. Besides property, automobile or furniture, what is the most expensive thing you have bought?
A. There isn't much left after that, is there? What else do you need? Maybe the hotel expenses for a vacation?
4. What is your most treasured possession?
A. My wedding ring.
5. Where would you like to live?
A. I am content where I am, for the moment.
6. Who would you get to play you in a film of your life?
A. Kathy Bates for the current me. I'm not familiar enough with younger actors to name one for when I wasn't graying.
7. What is your favorite book?
A. I don't have one.
8. What is your most unappealing habit?
A. Biting my fingernails.
9. Twitter or Facebook? (Or if both share the differences in your opinion.)
10. What would be your fancy dress costume of choice?
A. Something black.
11. What is your earliest memory?
A. When my brother was learning to crawl, he swallowed a bottle of baby aspirin. I saw him and called for my mother, who made him throw up before she took him to the doctor. He would have been less than 1, so I was 3.
12. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
A. Playing video games.
13. What do you owe your parents?
14. To whom would you most like to say sorry, and why?
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
A. My husband.
16. What does love feel like to you?
A. A soft warm sweater.
17. What was the best kiss of your life?
A. I guess the first one from my husband? He's been kissing me for 34 years, I must have liked it.
18. Which words or phrases do you overuse?
A. "Interesting." It is my catch-all for everything, and can mean anything from, "Yes, that is interesting," to "how stupid can you be."
19. What's the worst job you have done?
A. Cleaning chicken coops.
20. If you could edit your past, what would you change?
A. Some things are better left unsaid.
21. What is the closest you have came to death?
A. I had an ovarian cyst that was infected that had to be removed via surgery. I ran a high fever and had a high risk of sepsis.
22. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
A. Obtaining my college degrees.
23. When did you cry last?
A. This morning; I woke up crying from a nightmare.
24. How do you relax?
A. What is this "relax" of which you speak?
25. What single thing would improve the quality of your life?
A. Better health.
26. What is the most important lesson life has taught you?
A. Nobody is going to take care of you except for you.
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.