Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Miscellaneous Questions

1. Who or what are you named after? A. Nobody, really.

2. Last time you cried? A. Close to Christmas.

3. Do you like your handwriting? A. No. It's so bad, I could be a doctor.

4. What is your favorite lunch meat? A. Honey ham.

5. Do you have kids? A. No.

6. Do you use sarcasm? A. What, do you think I am some sort of linguist?

7. Do you still have your tonsils? A. No.

8. Would you bungee jump? A. Not at this age. Maybe when I was younger.

9. What is your favorite kind of cereal? A. Rice Krispies.

10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? A. Most of the time.

11. Do you think you're strong? A. Not physically, but mentally.

12. What is your favorite ice cream? A. I don't eat ice cream.

13. What is the first thing you notice about someone? A. Eyes and/or hair.

14. What do you do to relax? A. Write, read, play guitar, color.

15. What is the least favorite thing you like about yourself? A. I'm overweight.

16. What color pants are you wearing? A. Blue.

17. Last thing you ate? A. An oatmeal cookie.

18. What are you listening to right now? A. The hum of the heater, clocks ticking, my fingers on the keyboard.

19. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? A. Violet.

20. Favorite smell? A. Cookies baking.

21. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? A. My husband.

22. Favorite sport to watch on TV? A. Women's tennis.

23. Hair color? A. Brown with soft white (aka gray).

24. Eye color? A. Hazel.

25. Favorite food to eat? A. Chocolate.

26. Scary movies or happy? A. Happy.

27. Last movie you watched? A. The Fellowship of the Ring.

28. What color shirt are you wearing? A. Yellow.

29. Favorite holiday? A. Halloween.

30. Wine or beer? A. I don't drink.

1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.