A. A homeopathic remedy I use to keep colds and the flu at bay. And tea.
2. Where was you profile picture taken?
A. At an art professor's house in 2012.
3. Do you play Pokemon Go?
4. Name someone who made you laugh recently?
A. My chiropractor.
5. How late did you stay up last night?
A. I went to bed at 10 p.m.
6. If you could move somewhere else where would it be?
A. Tuscan, Italy. Someplace warm.
7. Ever been kissed under the fireworks?
8. Which of your closest friends live close?
A. Several of them are all about the same distance away.
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
A. I think it could happen but I can't say I've actually seen it work.
10. How do you feel about Dr. Pepper?
A. It used to be the only cola I would drink, but I stopped drinking soft drinks.
11. When was the last time you cried?
12. Who took your profile picture?
A. An art student from Hollins. I do not know her name.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture/video of?
A. My husband.
14. Was today better than yesterday?
A. Yes, in some ways.
15. Can you live a day without TV?
A. I live most days without much TV, so I think so.
16. Are you upset about anything?
A. Yes. I have a friend in the hospital. I am very concerned about her. *Update* My friend passed away.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
A. Humans are social creatures. Even the most introverted of us need a friendly face every now and then.
18. If you could have any job/career, which would choose?
A. I enjoyed writing and would like to continue in that field, although I suppose I will be rounded up by the incoming authoritarian government at some point.
19. Are you a bad influence?
A. That depends on who I am influencing, I think. I am basically a decent human being who tries to be kind to everyone. If you don't want to be a nice person, then I would be a bad influence.