Monday, October 17, 2016

The Couples Questionnaire

For couples - married, dating or whatever . . .
 
Who's older? He is.

How long have you been together? It will be 33 years of marriage in November, plus 1 year and one month of dating.

Who asked? He did.

Did you go to the same school? Yes, and we rode the same school bus. However, he paid no attention to me and, except for elementary school, we were not in school at the same time. We became a couple after we both graduated high school.

Who is the more sensitive? I am.

Where do you eat out most as a couple? Shakers or Cracker Barrel

Where is the furthest you two have traveled? Together we've gone as far north as the Poconos in Pennsylvania and as far south as Charleston, SC. I have been to California and Paris and he has been to Appleton, Wisconsin and New Orleans.

Who has the worse temper? I do.

Who does the cooking? I do, for the most part.

Who is more social? He is.

Who is the most stubborn? He is.

Who wakes up earlier? He does.

Who has the bigger family? We have the same size immediate families and both have lots of cousins, aunts, and uncles. If we go back far enough, he and I are fifth cousins, so . . .

Do you get flowers often? Very seldom. I am allergic. He did buy mums for outside the house a while back.

How long did it take to get serious? Not very long.

Who eats the most? He does. Although you couldn't tell that from looking at the two of us.

Who does the laundry? I do, although he will occasionally toss a pair of cow-doody covered coveralls into the washing machine.

Who picks where you go to dinner? We both do.

Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? I'm never wrong and neither is he.

Who has the craziest exes? We don't really have exes.

Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both wear pants.

Who cries more? I do.

Who hogs the bed? He does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.