Sunday Stealing: The Mad Hatter's Meme
1. What’s the meaning or inspiration of your blog’s title?
A. I live in the Blue Ridge Mountains in the Country and life is Magical.
2. What do you consider your biggest strength?
A. I am logical. Usually.
3. What do you consider your biggest weakness?
A. My physical body.
4. Tell us why we should like your favorite band.
A. I don't really have an absolute favorite, but I will pick Heart today because they are really rather underrated as rock musicians and artists. Nancy Wilson is one heck of a guitar player and should rank among the top guitar players in the US - and probably first or close thereto among women. Watch her play the intro to Crazy on You and tell me otherwise. Ann Wilson has a set of pipes on her that should be the envy of every singer. And their songs have tempo, rhythm, and good verses. It is hard to top Magic Man, Barracuda, or Dog & the Butterfly, among their many other hits. They are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for a reason.
5. Who is your favorite model of all-time? Why?
A. I don't have one. I am not into looks. I like people for their insides.
6. Does it bother you when people talk about their pets? Why or why not?
A. Generally, no. I understand that for most people their pets are part of their family. I cannot say the same for my cattle.
7. Tell us about your favorite holiday.
A. I like Halloween. I like the idea of a veil between the living and dead, the idea of wearing a mask, the thought of being someone else for a little while. Also, you don't have to celebrate it with family and have those crazy get-togethers, so Halloween is not wrought with emotion.
8. What was the last fabulous meal that you ate? Where were you?
A. I can't remember the last meal that I would call "fabulous." Sorry.
9. What’s your lucky number and why?
A. Eight. Just because.
10. What are five things you hate?
A. Lies, entertainment that tries to pass itself off as news, coconut, poverty, and poor health care.
11. What are five things you love?
A. My husband, my home, my friends, my family, and words.
12. Tell us a secret. You can because other than us, who’ll read this anyway?
A. I like to pop bubble wrap.
13. What is the favorite body feature of yourself?
A. My brain.
14. Is there a tattoo that you want? If you don’t have one, gun-to-your-head so you have to get one, what would it be?
A. A deer. A little tiny deer on my ankle.
15. What do you love about yourself?
A. Isn't this like question 13? But I will give a different answer. I love that I take time to listen to the people I love.
16. What do you hate about yourself?
A. I hate that I am not athletic.
17. Who is someone you miss?
A. I have a few friends who are not as close to me as we once were. I miss them. But people grow apart with time, and I realize that.
I encourage you to visit other participants in
Stealing posts and leave a
comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by