Sunday Stealing: Gal's Meme, Part Deux
1. What did your last text message say?
A. I don't text. I own a flip phone and we're too cheap to upgrade.
2. Are you someone’s best friend? Tell us about your friendship.
A. That would be my husband. We have known each other since 1982, when we met at a football game. However, he rode the same bus as I when we were children, only he has no memory of that. I remember him, though. He was four years older so of course he paid no attention to the younger kids. Anyway, he's my guy, I go to him in good and bad, and he's always there.
3. What are you doing tomorrow?
A. I'm answering this on Saturday, and Sunday my husband plans to "work the cows" which means, get them out of the field and give them their shots (required by law) so we can haul some weaned calves to market. I won't be helping but I will be keeping an eye on him to make sure he doesn't get hurt.
4. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
5. Last person you talked to on the phone? What about?
A. My husband. We discussed the odor coming from the fireplace area in the living room that is driving me crazy.
6. Any plans today? Do tell.
A. Today I have been doing laundry. Exciting stuff, that.
7. What makes you happy?
A. Being able to do the things I want without worrying what someone else thinks.
8. What’s your favorite room where you live?
A. At the moment, my office, but if we get the odor in the fireplace area fixed then it will be the living room (which is actually part of a "great room," which means the kitchen, dining, and living room area are all one big space).
9. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
10. Last movie you saw? Review, please.
A. Um. I don't remember the last movie I watched.
11. If you are jealous of anyone, tell us about it.
A. I'm not jealous of anyone.
12. What is the most serious relationship you’ve had?
A. The one I'm in now, wherein I have managed 32 years and 9 months of marital bliss.
13. Should anyone be jealous of you?
A. I know that there have been people who have been. I used to receive "anonymous" notes occasionally when I was writing at the newspaper from people who thought they could do my job better than I.
14. What do you usually do during the work day?
A. My days are erratic and generally revolve around physical therapy and doctor appointments.
15. Tell us about someone that you really don’t care for.
A. Did you ever watch a show called Orange County Choppers? The dad on that show was the biggest jerk ever. My husband liked the show but I would leave the room whenever it was on. The only person who has a nastier mouth and temper than the dad on OCC is Donald Trump.
16. Do you use the phrase “Have a good one” daily?
A. No. And in the south, it's "havea gud 'ern."
17. How old do you wish you’d be turning on your next birthday? Why?
A. I can't turn back time so it seems silly to waste precious energy on this question.
18. Do you still like amusement parks? Tell us about your last trip to one.
A. No, and the last one I went to was in the early 2000s; we went to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg. Neither my husband nor I like the rides.
19. How did you get one of your scars?
A. I have one on my left thumb from when I was helping my grandfather saw up a tree. I sawed my thumb instead.
20. Will you still love me tomorrow?
A. Of course.
I encourage you to visit other participants in
Stealing posts and leave a
comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by