Words that demean women that we should all stop using:
1. Slut, slutty - term for a woman or girl who is thought to have loose sexual morals. It is generally used as an insult or sexual slur.
2. Bitch, bitchy - slang pejorative for a woman considered belligerent, unreasonable, malicious, controlling, intrusive, or aggressive.
3. Chick - a slang word implying a young woman is not capable of caring for herself or is an infant or infantile.
4. Airhead - a mindless or stupid woman (how often do you see this used to describe men?)
5. Ditsy - silly or scatterbrained (again, how often do you see this used to describe a man?)
6. Frigid - unable or unwilling to be sexually aroused and responsive or showing no friendliness or enthusiasm; stiff or formal in behavior or style
7. Emotional - easily upset or excited
8. Hysterical - uncontrolled, extreme emotion
9. Frumpy - dowdy and old-fashioned (dowdy should probably be added to this list)
10. High Maintenance - overly needy or prone to drama
11. Bridezilla - A woman planning her wedding who exercises a high degree of control over all or many minor details of the ceremony and reception. (What do you call the groom who does that?)
12. Hormonal - off kilter, out of control
13. "Working" - as in "working" woman, "working" mom. You don't hear anybody say "working" man or "working" dad, now do you?
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 457th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday.