Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday Stealing: Laundry

From Sunday Stealing

Laundry Day Meme

1. Do you know any couples that have been married for a very long time? A. I'm working on 33 years. Is that long enough?

2. What are you tired of people telling you? A. That the pain in my stomach is all in my head.

3. Which type of ice cream do you prefer? A. I don't eat ice cream.

4. Do you have a little sister? What’s her name? A. I don't have a sister.

5. What was the last movie you watched on TV? The Two Towers (from The Lord of the Rings) on DVD.

6. If the internet was not available right now, what would you do instead? A. Read.

7. Do you complain a lot? A. I reckon so. I don't mean to, though.

8. Name a movie that your favorite actor is in. A. The Fellowship of the Rings (you knew that was coming, didn't you?)

9. Do you like your toes? A. I haven't really thought about it.

10. Would you rather go to an authentic haunted house or an ancient temple? A. Wouldn't an ancient temple most likely also be haunted? I'll choose the haunted temple.

11. Have you ever had champagne? Did you like it? A. A long time ago, and I don't remember.

12. Are there any seashells in your room? A. No. I have some outside in my rose garden, though.

13. What was the reason for the last time you went outside? A. To go to the eye doctor.

14. Do you like fruity or minty gum? A. I don't chew gum.

15. Are you looking forward to any day of this month? A. This month is about over, and February is just February, so not really.

16. What was the last graduation you attended? A. My nephew's.

17. Do you rummage through the $5 movie bin at Walmart every time? A. No.

18. What day of the week do you usually do laundry? A. Every day.

19. Do you like using air fresheners? A. No.

20. Are your nails ever painted red? A. No.

21. When you were a baby, did you have a favorite blanket? A. I had a favorite stuffed animal. I don't recall a blanky.

22. Ever been on a cruise? A. No.

23. Would you rather go to Alaska or Russia? A. Well, according to a former governor you can see Russia out the window from Alaska, so I suppose I could do both if I went to Alaska.

24. Strawberries or bananas? A. Strawberries.

25. Are you wearing socks? A. Yes.

26. When’s the last time you went to the mall? A. About January 15. I bought jeans.


__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

7 comments:

  1. Yeah, that every day laundry thing. I swear the stuff breeds in the hamper. You'd think with doing a load or two a day that I'd never end up with mountains of it needing done, but it happens nearly every weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy my jeans as j/leggings usually bought online from Kohls

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd say 33 years counts as a long time! congratulations! :)

    oh, and i hate nothing more than being told "it's all in my head." people (read: doctors) think i'm actually making all this up? eesh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe people think your pain and discomfort are in your head! How patronizing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi friend! Love these andwers! Congrats on 33 years and wishing you many more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laundry all the time here and I would take the ancient temple anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 4-- I have two younger sisters, one of them deceased.
    5-- Last movie seen on TV: the last hour of STALAG 17.
    6-- Read or craft, which is what I do now since I do not have home internet at the moment
    10 -- Good answer! :)
    11. I had champagne twice NYE, once at work, and then at midnight with friends.
    17-- I do occasionally rummage through the bargain move bins at Target, Shopko or Walmart.
    13-- Alaska!
    14-- Strawberries
    15-- Yes, I always wear socks in winter.
    16-- Christmas Eve, with sister and niece.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.