Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Eve 2015

Christmas Eve is when I held an open house of sorts and folks, generally family, dropped by.

Here are some photos of the day:

Table ready for guests.
 
How I hid my treadmill.
 
My tree for 2015.
 
Packages and decorations on the other side of the room.
 
How I decorated the fireplace.
 
My friend Teresa brought me this lovely painting on Christmas Eve. Didn't she do a fantastic job?
 
My aunt, Carolyn.
 

My husband, apparently eating.


My brother.
 


My brother and his son, Trey.


My father.

Shannon and Rita.
 
Shannon, Rita, and Eunice (my mother-in-law).

Missing from the photos because apparently I didn't pick up the camera while they were there: my sister-in-law, Dina, my niece, Zoe, and her boyfriend, and Shannon's boyfriend, Chris.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful painting. Looks like everyone had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun gathering. Ours was pretty quiet this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice that family could get together at holiday time. Yes, your friend did a lovely paiti g and an unusually modern take on the angel trio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops sorry about the typo in the previous comment as typing in an iPad is always challenging for me. i meant to say painting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.