Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sunday Stealing: Random

From Sunday Stealing

Really Random Meme

Do you believe that Walt Disney is really frozen? A. You mean like in the movie Frozen or the rumor that his head is frozen somewhere? No, I don't believe his head is frozen somewhere. Although I suppose it could be. People with money do some weird things.

Do you believe its easy to forgive and forget? A. It is not easy. Doable, but not easy. It is easier to forgive than to forget. There are some things one should not forget.

When you feel like running away from it all who do you call? A. Ghostbusters.

Is there anyone who knows your entire life story? A. Yes.

Have you had to have stitches at all in the last year?  A. Not in the last year.

Which is coming next: Christmas or your birthday? A. A visit from St. Nicholas is next.

Have you ever been a clown for Halloween? A. Not that I can recall. I was a tramp once. However, I am sure that in a parallel universe, somewhere, at some time, I was a clown. Scientific theories suggest this is so.

What time did you go to bed last night? A. About 9 p.m.

When did you get up this morning? A. About 7 a.m.

When was the last time it rained? A. It is pouring at the moment.

Are your finger nails painted at the moment? A. I never paint my nails.

Do you ever go hunting/fishing? A. I have, but it has been a long time.

Did you have an imaginary friend as a child? A. Yes, several of them.

Which parent do you look most like? A. It depends on my mood.

Do you have any friends who are famous? A. I have met many famous people during my lifetime.

Do you use eBay to buy or sell? A. Occasionally.

Is music a daily part of your life? A. I play the guitar and love music. So yes, it is a part of my life almost daily.

Is your self esteem high or low? A. Lower than a snake's belly in a wagon rut.
__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

6 comments:

  1. I had an awesome manicure yesterday. I love getting my nails (fingers & toes) done. It's such a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My head gets frozen every time I sip a frozen margarita. I wonder if that's what happened to Walt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A snake's belly, is it? I hope you play really lovely music and get it back up. I have two guitars and a ukulele that will go home with my dd soon. And, is Walt's head really frozen somewhere? Walt must have been tired of his body then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now THAT's a new way to explain your self esteem! I must remember that. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with an anthromorphised imaginary friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I hate to hear that your self-esteem is low, the way you put it made me laugh! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Ghostbusters -- love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.