Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday Stealing: Random

From Sunday Stealing

Random Questions

01. Who were you with yesterday?

A. My husband.

02. What woke you up this morning?

A. The clock radio.

03. Where are you?

A. Physically, I am at my desk at home. Mentally I am all over the place.

04. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?

A. I hope so.

05. What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW?

A. Game camera photos, a troubling disagreement with a health care provider, and the pain in my stomach that just will not go away.

06. Do you listen to music every day?

A. Most days I do.

07. Are you a fast typer?

A. I'm a fast typist.

08. What's your favorite type of soda?

A. Root beer.

09. Have you ever won an award?

A. I have won a number of Virginia Press Association awards for my news writing, as well as couple of poetry and short story contests.

10. Are you listening to music right now?

A. Yes. I am listening to Suite: Judy Blue Eyes by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young.

11. How long until your birthday?

A. It's next year, now.

12. Do you use ebay to buy or sell?

A. Only infrequently.

13. Who makes you mad?

A. Sometimes everybody on the planet pisses me off.

14. What do you do when you're mad?

A. Sometimes I yell. Sometimes I cry. Sometimes I shut up and steam comes out of my ears.

15. Do certain songs make you cry?

A. Some do, yes.

16. Are you usually a happy person?

A. I don't think so.

17. What makes you the happiest?

A. That's a hard question. Being with people I love and yet still having space to do what I want whilst being supported by those who love me makes me happy.

18. Do you believe in yourself?

A. Not really, no. I'm not sure anyone else does, either.

7 comments:

  1. If your birthday is this time next year, does that mean birthday greetings are in order?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, my birthday was many months ago. Thank you for the thought, though.

      Delete
  2. I often clam up when I get mad--and the steam rolls out of my ears, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course we believe in you- that's why we come back every week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your answers!! Hope you are having a good Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your honest answer about having times when everyone on the planet pisses you off....we all have 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always interesting to read your answers to these questions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.