Tuesday, October 14, 2014

More Game Camera Pics





The first one of these photos in this batch is my favorite because it has a raccoon in it. I think the other animal to the rear is a deer.

I always enjoy seeing the different critters. Most of the photos are deer. After you sift through a couple hundred of these shots, the unique ones stand out.

The other interesting thing about game cameras is perspective. These photos always look somewhat surreal to me. The difference between these photos and a photo I might take from the bedroom window (which could be as close, the way the animals look in the window) is that ones I take seem to have personality, while these are more flat.

The difference has to be whatever goes on in my brain and the lack of a brain in the game cameras. Or at least that is what I tell myself. I could be giving my brain too much credit. Maybe they don't look that different to anyone else.

7 comments:

  1. Good captures, indeed, but I think I understand what you are talking about. Photos you would take, personally, do have a 'brain' attached, for angle and composition. These are great to see, though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures of these beautiful creatures !

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely photos! I would be interested to know which Game camera you are using?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. They really bring the deer to life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are great! i love to see different animals just hanging out together :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics! I get what you're saying about "flat" photos and those with "personality." Reminds me of the quote by landscape photographer Ansel Adams: “To the complaint, 'There are no people in these photographs,' I respond, There are always two people: the photographer and the viewer.”

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.