Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday Stealing

From Sunday Stealing



Q. Would you ever cheat on someone if they cheated on you?

A. No.

Q. Would you ever consider becoming a teacher?


A. I was working on that before I became ill. I managed it for a while.

Q. Would you ever give a hitch-hiker a ride somewhere?


A. Generally no, because I would be alone. Being female, that is not safe. But if I were with my husband in his pick up, we might let someone ride in the back.

Q. Would you ever try fasting for a whole week?


A. I didn't intentionally try it, but when I first got sick I went a whole week without eating anything other than chicken broth because I couldn't stand anything else. It was a great weight loss plan.

Q. Would you ever try to quit one of your addictions?


A. Yes. But so far chocolate and I are still best friends.

Q. Would you ever dye your hair purple?


A. If it were for a good cause. It'll grow out and you can always recolor.

Q. Would you ever spend $100 for the best tasting hamburger in the world?


A. No.

Q. Would you rather chew gum off the ground or kill a squirrel?


A. What kind of question is that? I would not do either.

Q. Would you rather play Monopoly or Operation?


A. Monopoly.

Q. Would you rather eat chocolate or fruity candies?


A. Seeing as how I am a chocoholic, I guess we know the answer to that one.

Q. Would you rather listen to one CD forever or become deaf?


A. These are terrible choices and I refuse to make them.

Q. Would you rather be deaf or blind?


A. Once again, I refuse to answer.

Q. Would you rather text or talk on the phone?


A. Talk on the phone.

Q. Would you rather spend a day with Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus?


A. Um. Are those really my only choices?

Q. Would you rather learn to play piano or guitar?


A. I already know how to do both!

Q. Would you rather have a stomach-ache or headache?


A. I have had a perpetual, disabling stomach-ache for over a year now. I'd just as soon do away with pain, if that's okay.

Q. Would you rather be overly interesting or overly dull?

A. Interesting.

Q. Would you rather be too loud or too quiet?


A. Quiet. Although I'm not sure you can be overly interesting and too quiet at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. I pick gray instead of black and white every time! Except maybe when it comes to cheating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some weird questions this week. I've been threatening to kill a squirrel since last Wednesday -- the varmint got into my bean plant window box three times in five days, killing two of them by uprooting them or biting through the stalks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.