Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen places I'd like to be . . .

1. Down by the river

2. In someone's heart

3. On a mountain top

4. By the ocean

5. In the forest

6. Driving fast in my new car

7. In the barnyard

8. Nowhere

9. On someone's mind

10. On another planet

11. High up in a tree house

12. Buried deep in a book

13. Inside a cave




Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here. I've been playing for a while and this is my 348th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday.

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic almost verbatim to my list

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the juxtaposition or swing of on someone's mind and on another planet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All good. Also: Under the boardwalk / Down by the sea / On a blanket with my baby...(That's where I'll be.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Except for #10 it's all very do-able

    ReplyDelete
  5. In a bakery. In a frozen yogurt store. In a bubble bath. With my kids. Yep. It seems most of them involve food. And sloth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I'd like to be on holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fun list...I love the photos you paired with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.