Sunday, March 02, 2014

I Don't Do Candles

From Sunday Stealing

February Wrap Up

1) Candle scents in February:

A. None. I don't do candles, and even if I did, they would be unscented because I am sensitive to smells.

2) What I read in February:

A. The Heist, by Janet Evanovich & Lee Goldberg; Skipping Christmas, by John Grisham, Abhorsen, by Garth Nix, and I started but have not yet finished The Hummingbird's Daughter, by Luis Albert Urrea.

3) Top three songs I was drawn to:

A. Royals, by Lorde, That's the Way I Always Heard It Should Be, by Carly Simon, Weather Channel, by Sheryl Crow

4) Movies I saw:

A. I don't know. Maybe I didn't watch any, or if I did, they were not memorable.

5) Favorite tv moments of the month:

A. I liked the latest Big Bang Theory when ol' Sheldon got snookered by Amy, and Leonard bought a dining room table. I wonder if the table will remain in the apartment.

6) Something yummy I made:

A. Chicken breasts.

7) Restaurants where I ate:

A. Shakers, Cracker Barrel, Bellacino's, Tap House.

8) Five things I loved in February:

A. Snow, my husband, having some work, reading, doing a good thing

9) A goal I had for February:

A. To clean up my office. I did it! Yay!

10) In February I looked forward to:

A. Cleaning up my office and seeing my doctor.

11) Something I want to remember about February 2014:

A. We had 20" of snow.

12) A photo I took this month:


9 comments:

  1. I admit that I love a lemon verbena candle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's a cool picture. and congratulations on meeting your goal for february!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picture! Congrats on meeting your goal as well! I haven't watched the latest BBT, I have it on the DVR though. Maybe that will be today's goal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started the audiobook sequel to The Heist, another very fun story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can send you more snow if want..... we have had over 100" this season, so ready for it to be gone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've already had twice as much snow so far this winter than norm. I don't think we are done yet either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photo !
    I was just humming that song Royals yesterday , and I loooove Big Bang theory ~ of course .
    I am due to be a gramma for the first time in July and I told my son the baby must call me "Meemaw" like Sheldon does when he talks about his grandmother lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't do candles either. Not enough light to read. Worry about falling asleep and setting the place on fire

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not that big on candles either, depending on scent. I can't do floral scents at all. Love TBBT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.