Friday, February 28, 2014

He Saw Some Ships




Last week my husband spent four days in Virginia Beach at a firefighters conference. I sent along one of my older cameras, a Nikon Coolpix 4600, and told him to take pictures.

When he returned he gave me the camera and said there were pictures on it.

These are all he took! I expecting shots of the conference or his motel room, maybe Virginia Beach, which I haven't visited since 1989. He said these ships on the ocean were the only thing worth taking the camera out for.

The man does not take many photos.

3 comments:

  1. Grenville/Pat used to be the same way until he bought his own digital cameras and now he takes photos all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband takes few photos as well. And when he does, it's dark outdoors, or it's of the road and the drive to and from, or something totally boring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I would have taken A LOT more photos than that, LOL. Men, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.