Sunday, December 01, 2013

To Find Inner Peace

From Sunday Stealing, who stole it from Suck it, Nerds!  

1. What would you totally eat right now?

A. Chocolate fudge.

2. Do you always wear a certain piece of jewelry?

A. Yes. I wear my anniversary band.  

3. What kind of jeans do you like?

A. The kind that fit.  

4. What's something on your want list?

A. There isn't much I want. I wouldn't mind having a tablet or a Kindle (I have a Nook.). At some point I am going to replace my car but I am in no hurry.

5. Is animal print tacky?

A. Yes.

6. Give me a good quote that you like.
  
A.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
                -- Robert Frost
 

7. Do you bite your nails?

A. Yes. I have for as long as I have been growing nails, I suppose.
  
8. What kind of smells do you like?

A. The scent of chocolate chip cookies baking reminds me of love.  

9. Do you wear perfume or cologne?

A. No. I am sensitive to fragrances of all kinds. I am not sensitive to the smell of baking cookies, thank goodness.  

10. What do you think is overrated?

A.  Smartphones. 

11. Next movie you want to see?

A. The Hobbit Part II  

12. Would you change your eye color if you could?

A. No.
  
13. And what are your goals for the remainder of this year?

A. To stick with my diet and not gain any weight over the holidays, to continue taking my medication and doing physical therapy for my various health concerns, and to find inner peace. 

14. When is the last time you were at the hospital?

A. Oh dear. This has been my year for hospitals. The very last time was October 31, when I had some testing. But that was like the 4th visit.
  
15. Who introduced you to your current significant other? If you’re single, who introduced you to your last ex?

A. I am not sure who exactly introduced us, but some mutual friends conspired to have us meet one another at the high school football game. We all gathered as a group at the end zone (which you can no longer do) and one by one the group fell away, leaving my future husband and I standing there alone wondering where everyone went.

9 comments:

  1. chocolate fudge...chocolate chip cookies...what's not to like??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's unusual to find a blog post that includes references both Robert Frost and Suck It, Nerds ...Lets hope 2014 finds you a stranger at the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about chocolate chip cookies ( and baking some).

    I love the story of how you met your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I need some chocolate fudge. I need to find a good recipe and make some.

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kind that fit- amen. There is always something wrong these days it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree about the smartphones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a Kindle and really like it. I hope you get one. I saw the previews for the new Hobbit movie and it looks really good. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are my favorite jeans, too. It changes from month to month. Maybe you should develop cookie scented perfume! Make a fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is there any better smell than baking cookies? Hobbit2 is one of the movies out this month I'd like to see as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.