1. A jungle of green and the side of a mountain. I was in the hospital, on the 7th floor - the facility butts up against a mountain.
2. One of the firefighters who works with my husband loading his SUV with flowers, his wife, and his new son. My husband was taking me home after my surgery, and the new dad was taking his new family home. So sweet!
3. A turkey hen with six fuzzy balls of feathers running around at her feet.
5. Rain coming down so thick and heavy that it really does look like sheets.
6. The big bull with his hackles raised as he bellowed at the raucous kid next door (the neighbor has a new bull).
|Green Green Green|
8. Fog-covered mountain tops.
9. The silhouette of my friend through the window of my back door.
10. My husband's pickup in the driveway, signaling he is home.
11. A pale yellow butterfly flitting amongst the clover.
12. My nephews mowing the yard for my husband so he can take care of me.
13. Little robin red-breast, head cocked and ear to the ground, and a fluffy tailed brown bunny.
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here. I've been playing for a while and this is my 301st time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday.