In the news . . .
1. Rally Against Apathy Draws Small Crowd
2. Citizens: Move Deer Crossing to Area with Less Traffic
3. Hunter Attacked by Unarmed Bear
4. Winners of Drunk Driving Contest Announced
5. Lead-Lined Coffins Called Health Risk
6. More Janes, Less Dicks Needed in Politics
7. Troutt Named to Salmon Board
8. City Unsure Why the Sewer Smells
9. Truck Carrying Flame Retardant Catches Fire
10. Alleged Strip Search Prompts Proposal
11. Laid-Off Workers Recalled to Fill Diapers
12. Hackers Hack Online Anti-Hacking Session
13. Camouflaged Army Vehicle Disappears
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here. I've been playing for a while and this is my 280th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday.