Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy is Too Much to Ask

1. Where is your significant other?

A. On the couch watching TV.

2. Your favorite thing?

A. This is not a complete question. It needs a "where" or a "what in front of it. However, to offer an answer: my favorite "thing" is my computer and it's sitting on my desk. I also like my books, my telephone, my binoculars, my cameras, my stapler, my cookware . . .

3. Your dream last night?

A. I don't recall my dream from last night.

4. Your goal?

A. My overarching goal is to be content. I think "happy" is probably too much to ask but content is good.

5. Your hobby?

A. I love to read and write. I also like to take walks and watch the deer.

6. Where do you want to be in 6 years?

A. I want to be content and to have done whatever it might take to accomplish that.

7. Where were you last night?

A. I was at home.

8. What you're not?

A. Is this a real question? I'm not an alien from another planet even if I feel like one most of the time. I'm not green in color. I'm not ordinary. I'm not the sharpest dresser but I am a pretty sharp tack. I'm not sure why I am answering these questions.

9. One of your wish list items?

A. You mean like from amazon? I have a lot of books on my amazon wish list. Any book makes me happy. I also wish for world peace. Look where that's got me.

10. Your pet?

A. I have a herd of cows, free-ranging deer, and stink bugs.

11. Missing someone?

A. One of my friends has gone AWOL. She's in accounting and it is tax season. I haven't seen her in a month.

12. Your car?

A. I drive a blue Camry. It's 10 years old and I expect to be driving it for a few more years.

13. Something you're not wearing?

A. This is another question that I find to be poorly worded. But if you must know, I am not wearing my socks.

14. Love someone?

A. I love my husband. He is a dear sweet man.

15. When is the last time you laughed?

A. Saturday night when we were watching Bill Cosby: Himself.

16. Last time you cried?

A. Saturday during the day. You don't need to know the circumstances.

17. Favorite past time?

A. Reading. Although I also enjoy computer games.

18. Are you a hater or a lover?

A. A lover. Or at least I used to be. I fear I might become a crotchety old lady. But crotchety is not hateful.

19. Any vices?

A. I overeat and I chew my nails. I also hold grudges sometimes.

20. Favorite meme other than Sunday Stealing?

A. Thursday Thirteen.

2 comments:

  1. I often find myself editing these questions so that they make sense or are more grammatically correct. I can't help myself! I also have an Amazon wishlist - the books and stamping items are especially out of control, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know my stink bugs were pets. I gots a bazillion pets! Lee is gonna be REALLY mad!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.