Riddle me this! Answers at the bottom.
1. What is red, blue, purple, and green, but no one can reach it, not even the queen?
2. There are two in a corner, one in a room, none in a house, but one in a shelter. What am I?
3. The more you have of it, the less you see. What is it?
4. I am the begiing of the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?
5. I have an end but no beginning, a home but no family, a space without room. I never speak but there is no word I cannot make. What am I?
6. Whoever makes it doesn't tell. Whoever takes it doesn't know. Whoever knows it doesn't want it. What is it?
7. What always runs but never walks, often murmers, but never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?
8. What lives in the corner but travels the world?
9. If you drop me I'm sure to crack, but give me a smile and I'll smile back. What am I?
10. Feed me and I live, give me a drink and I die. What am I?
11. A man is writing a letter. The power goes out and then he dies. Why did he die?
12. What men go to the first thing in the morning and last thing at night no man nor woman will stop him from it. What you are doing while reading this. What is it?
13. I give milk and I have a horn, but I am not a cow. What am I?
1. A rainbow.
2. The letter "r".
4. The letter "e".
5. A keyboard.
6. Counterfeit money.
7. A river.
8. A postage stamp.
9. A mirror.
11. He is in a plane skywriting.
12. Toilet (or sitting).
13. A milk truck.
I am no good at riddles myself. Hope you enjoyed them!
Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list
been playing for a while and this is my 279th time to do a list of 13 on a