Sunday, October 07, 2012

88 Questions Part 3

I stole this from Sunday Stealing. It's actually 88 questions, which I am chopping up into 22 at a time. This is part 3.



45. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?

A. Sleeping.

46. What are your LEGAL initials?

A. MYOB.

47. Who's the first B in your contacts?

A. My bank. You know, B is for Bank.

48. When was the last time you laughed really hard?

A. It's been a while.

49. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them?

A. Yes.

50. Explain your last awkward moment?

A. Oh, there's so many, you wouldn't have time.

51. Are you afraid of the dark?

A. Not usually.

52. Do you have good vision?

A. No. I have had poor vision for a very long time.

53. Have you ever tripped someone?

A. Not intentionally.

54. Have you ever slapped someone?

A. Yes. I got into a girly fight in high school.

55. Are you Irish?

A. Aye, actually, I am. There's a wee bit o' Irish running through these here veins of mine, yes indeed.

56. Do you use chap stick?

A. I use Burt's Bees lip stick.

57. Do you have any scars?

A. I have quite a few, actually.

58. Is there someone you will never forgive?

A. Yes.

59. Are you dating the person you last held hands with?

A. Actually I am married to him.

60. Name the last person to text you?

A. Here we go with that text crap again. Although I suppose "Phone Company Rep" might fit the bill, as I think I did get some kind of "welcome to your phone company" text from them once.


61. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?

A. If I were in love with him, yes. But I'm taken so it's a mute point.

62. Can you go in public looking like you do?

A. Nope. Not right at this minute I can't.

63. Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a A?

A. Not that I recall.

64. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

A. The one that he doesn't sleep on.

65. What's the first thing you'll do on your wedding day?

A. Already been there and done that. The first thing I did on my wedding day, as I recall, was wake up and call my husband-to-be.

66. Do you fall for people easily?

A. Not generally, no. I fall over people easily if they stick their feet out, though.

1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.