Saturday, October 01, 2011

Gee, Somebody Likes Me

It has been a while since I've received a blogger award. I've been blogging since 2006 and I confess I don't get out to visit other blogs as much as I would like these days. If you comment on my blog I always try to return the visit, though. I know there are folks who visit hundreds of blogs every week and I admire them for that.
Anyway, Gone Country over at the blog From City Streets to Country Roads very kindly gave me the Versatile Blogger Award the other day. I am very glad she enjoys my blog and I want to thank her and all of my readers for taking a little time out of their day to see what I have to say.
These things generally come with a little hook and something to do, and I am going to break the chain here and not list them. I will list some blogs that I enjoy reading and if they want this award, or if you are blogger and you would like this award, then here it is. Personally, I think if you blog you deserve it just for being you.
So here is a shout-out to some blogs you might enjoy!
Autumn Sky Ranch (a brand-new blog!)
Greener Pastures - A City Girl Goes Country (Deb, you need to write more!)
Happy reading!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award... and isn't this just a lovely, chilly, first day of October kind of morning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finally catching up after the move... Thanks for liking me!!!! It's a labor of love as you well know. Not sure why I do it, but it helps me put my life in perspective just a smidge.
    Congratulations on the award! Well deserved!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well gosh darn it, you're just a good writer so you deserve an award just for that. Thanks for listing my new little blog:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You deserve to be recognized! I think a 'versatile blogger' award is suitable for you since your writing covers so many topics.
    Thanks for including me in your list : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You are not only a versatile blogger, but a friendly
    and personable one as well!
    A new blogger so appreciates that friendly comment here and there.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.