Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Removing the Clutter

After I returned to school, I found that the space that I use for my official business office became the catch-all for magazines, newspapers, and other items. They began piling up in February and then they multiplied and had babies for the next 12 weeks.



Yesterday, I could bear it no more. I began tossing things and straightening up. If I tossed out anything less than 50 pounds of magazines and paper, all headed for the recycling bin, I would be surprised.

I found no great mysteries lurking beneath the piles, but did manage to locate the top of my desk. This is what it looked like after I was done.



Maybe not a great change from where you sit, but I assure you, it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.