Friday, July 30, 2010

Books: Finger Lickin' Fifteen

Finger Lickin' Fifteen
By Janet Evanovich
Copyright 2009
308 pages

I last read a Stephanie Plum book in 2008. While this next title has been out a while, I waited to read it until I could get it at the library.

In this romp, Lulu gets front and center. She is always good for  a laugh and this time was no exception.

Stephanie also blew up a great number of cars. She was in between men and couldn't decide  if she wanted to go back to Morilli or not, so she spent most of her time with Ranger. Make sense? Of course.

There were a number of mysteries in this book, and Stephanie manages to solve them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.