Monday, August 17, 2009

Post 1001

Yesterday's photo was post number 1,000 and I didn't even realize it until this morning!

So here I am posting at number 1,001 to celebrate.

A thousand posts of pictures and words. It is a book, I suppose. A book of my life, if nothing else. If I were a national leader or a politician it would have historical significance, but since I'm just a lowly female who lives on a farm in southwestern Virginia I doubt it means much.

I've been posting in this blog for just a little over three years now. That is a long time. I have often chastised myself for not being able to commit to a lengthy project but I think I need to rethink that. Obviously this blog has been a lengthy project and I have committed to it with heart and soul. So I don't think I can say that I cannot commit anymore.

Thanks again folks for hanging in here with me! I appreciate each and every one of you.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing. Your commitment is appreciated. Happy 1001!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, Miss Anita! Congratulations, and thank you for all of your great advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo... a big congrats to you! That's a heck of a lot of posts.

    Snappy Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats. I missed my blog's 3 year anniversary last month. I'm the same way about not sticking with many things. I took a hiatus from blogging but thought I had put so much time into it I hated to let it go.
    Again congrats on the milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We appreciate you too. And who knows, maybe you're going to be famous some day?

    www.GreenerPastures--ACityGirlGoesCountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Anita! Wow. I'd certainly say that 1001 posts are quite an achievement. I really admire (and appreciate) your commitment in posting almost every day. I'm afraid I've been quite the laggard with my blog this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.