Sunday, March 01, 2009

You like me, you really like me!


Kristen at Hello Sweet World gave me this award a few days ago; in the excitement of thinking I was having a heart attack and having a busy work week, I misplaced it but I did find it again!
I have a hard time deciding who to pass these things on to, because if I read your blog, I like it and I think it's cool. I read a lot of blogs.
But I will follow Kristen's example and give this to three people: June, Blue Ridge Gal (who I know doesn't do awards, but it's yours anyway and I hope it gives you a warm fuzzy), and Tanya.
Thanks for the kudos.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Country Dew.... much appreciated and I do hope you are feeling better this week. And, hey... what's all this white stuff on the ground this morning... lol

    Di
    The Blue Ridge Gal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.