Thursday, January 08, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Knock-knock jokes. Love em or not...

1. Knock Knock! Who's there?
Ray. Ray who?
Ray-ders of the Lost Ark.

2. Knock Knock! Who's there?
Falafel. Falafel who?
Falafel off his bike and hurt his knee!

3. Knock Knock! Who's there?
Centipede. Centipede who?
Centipede on the Christmas tree.

4. Knock Knock! Who's there?
Madam. Madam who?
Madam, my finger is stuck in the door!

5. Knock Knock! Who's there?
Mae. Mae who?
Mae be I'll tell you or Mae be I won't...

6. Knock Knock! Who's there?
Andy Green. Andy Green, who?
Andy Green grass grows all around, all around. Andy Green grass grows all around.

7. Knock Knock! Who's there?
Rather. Rather who?
Rather not come in...

8. Knock Knock! Who's there?
Chimney. Chimney who?
Chimney cricket! Have you seen Pinocchio?

9. Knock Knock! Who's there?
Norway.Norway who?
Norway will I leave till you open this door!

10. Knock Knock! Who's there?
Utica. Utica who?
Utica the high road and I'll take the low road.

11. Knock Knock! Who's there?
UCI. UCI who?
UCI had to ring because you didn't answer when I knocked.

12. Knock Knock! Who's there?
Ed. Ed who?
Ed-vanced pain medicine.

13. And last but not least, my favorite dirty joke: White horse fell in the mud hole!


Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; you can learn more about it here. My other Thursday Thirteens are here.**

**Apparently there is a change in the Thursday Thirteen website. The above has been changed for the new address.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chuckles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Groan! My husband loves these. I'll pass them on. Cute idea for Thursday Thirteen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the centipede one! Hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  4. We woke up and the Thursday Thirteen was gone. Will it be back? No one knows. But for now here's a little spot on the web to bring us all together again. http://www.thursday-13.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny! I needed the laugh. Kind of like what do you call a man with no arms and no legs rolling in the leaves?????




























    Russell

    ReplyDelete
  6. You might want to take the link to the hub down since it's gone now.

    I did a TT too. Come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee, hee---thanks for the laughs! I love knock-knock jokes---always have. When my children were small, I told knock-knock jokes until even they began to groan. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.