Friday, February 22, 2008

Thanks, June



June over at Spatter last week gave my blog an excellence award, for which I am very thankful.

I am just now acknowledging it because I have been incredibly busy with work. I managed a few blog entries lately because of time constraints, but my mind was full of things I wanted to write.

Finally, I began making a list of potential blog entries, because I couldn't find the time to write the entries.

Today was the first day I've had a chance to visit my blog friends and try to catch up. I missed my near-daily visits to see some of you!

Anyway, I will pass on this honor to Jeff, Ms. E., Kitty at AROO and Becky at Peevish Pen. There are others I read who are worthy; June already tagged many of the blogs I take peeks at and I like to spread the love.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, CD! I've been out of town, so I have a bunch of catching up to do, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am indeed honored. I'm also impressed that you try to visit some blogs "near-daily."

    I'm lucky if I get to all the ones I want to read in a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so welcome... I'm so glad we're connected!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Dew. I wish I knew how to add those graphics to my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.