How about . . . stuff in my office. For which, actually, I am thankful, now that I think of it. Ha. Fooled myself! So Happy Thanksgiving, and thank you for reading! (I love my readers.)
|Taylor on the left, Takamine on the right.|
2. A Nikon camera sitting on a tripod, ready for action.
3. Nasal saline spray.
4. The Four Elements, by Don Miguel Ruiz. It's summed up easily: be impeccable with your Word; don't take anything personally, don't make assumptions, and always do your best. The first is the most important.
5. Bits and pieces of a letter to the editor I'm working on about our (idiotic) county's plan to relocate some of the most historic structures in our part of Virginia.
6. My diploma from Hollins College (now Hollins University).
7. A picture of Gandalf the White from the movie The Two Towers.
8. A plate hanging on the wall that says Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
9. A photo of my nephew, arm back, football in hand, as he makes a throw when he was a quarterback in high school.
10. A hot cup of tea.
11. Two fudge stripe cookies (yes, this is breakfast).
12. A candle shaped like a pyramid.
13. The Chicago Manual of Style (15th edition).
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 422nd time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday.