Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) This week's featured artist, Ed Sheeran, was discovered by Elton John. Tell us your favorite Elton John song.
A. Gosh, I don't know if I can name only one. Candle in the Wind, Your Song, Tiny Dancer, Rocket Man . . . he's had a lot of hits. He was the last singer I saw in concert, and that's been 10 years ago or more.
2) Ed's arms are covered in tattoos, so clearly he doesn't suffer from trypanophobia, or the fear of needles. Do you get nervous when the doctor gives you a shot?
A. Not when I get a shot, but I have tiny, rolling veins and the blood vampires have a terrible time drawing blood or installing an IV. Once it took 10 tries to get an IV in me. I looked like a pincushion.
3) One of his tattoos depicts a Heinz Tomato Ketchup label. What condiments are in your kitchen right now?
A. Heinz Ketchup, which is the only kind my husband will use, French's mustard, Miracle Whip, Duke's Mayonnaise.
4) Spotify named Sheeran the most-streamed artist in the world for 2014. Do you use Spotify? Pandora?
A. I use Pandora. I also listen to the old-fashioned radio stations that still play music around here.
5) Ed celebrated his success by purchasing a farm near Suffolk, England. Would you prefer to live in a rural, suburban or urban area?
A. I live in a rural area and generally like it, but as I age I think I will need to move closer to services. That 45-minute drive to the city gets old.
6) In this song, Ed sings about kissing "under the light of one thousand stars." Were you able to see the stars last night? Or was it it too cloudy or overcast?
A. It was partly cloudy and breezy, so I could occasionally see a twinkle.
7) Ed is a natural red head, a trait he shares with only about 2% of the population. Does red hair run in your family?
A. No, it does not.
8) One of Clairol's most popular shades is a red (Nice 'n Easy Natural Light Auburn). Have you/would you dye your hair?
A. I highlighted my hair a time or two but I react to the chemicals so I have simply allowed the gray to come on through. I call it a "soft white" gray and it blends in with my lighter brown.
9) Random question: Look at the windows in the room you're in. Are they covered in curtains or blinds?
A. I have a valance with a blind over each window. The valance for the color, the blind because the sun shines straight in one window in the morning and straight in the other in the evening.