Sunday, April 14, 2024

Sunday Stealing



1. What have you been the most ignorant about in your life?

A. How food works and interacts with the body. I still haven't figured out how a little tiny brownie turns into 3 pounds.

2. What in the world would you most like to see protected?

A. Women's rights as human beings.

3. How do you waste the biggest chunk of time each day or week?

A. Internet

4. Who is the scariest person you've ever known?

A. I've met a lot of politicians. Many of them are/were scary, especially at the state and federal levels.

5. What was the job you enjoyed the least?

A. Parts manager.

6. What thing about your family are you the most proud of?

A. My father built up a decent business.

7. What kind of power do you want most?

A. I would like to be strong-willed, not weak-willed.

8. What's the best piece of advice you ever received?

A. I don't know. Wear clean underwear all the time, I guess.  

9. What's the thing you know the most about?

A. I am a Jill of all trades. I know a little about lots of things, but not necessarily a lot about one thing.

10. When were you most moved by a ceremony?

A. I don't remember. 

11. What is the best gift you ever gave to someone?

A. A bird feeder that takes pictures.

12. What is the cruelest thing you've ever suffered?

A. Really? I'm not going there.

13. What's the single nastiest thing you've ever done to someone?

A. I don't do nasty, at least, not intentionally. I try to be a nice person.

14. What problem do you think is most common among friends your age?

A. We're all getting old and we creak.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.


15.    What is the strongest craving you get?

3 comments:

  1. Great advice hahaha! Were you parts manager at a car dealership? I may have chuckled out loud about the tiny brownie equals 3 pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing that scares me about politicians is their psychopathy. One of your politicians terrifies me - you can guess who that is I'm sure as I reckon he scares most of you guys too. We have a few over here too.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.