Thursday, January 23, 2020

Thursday Thirteen #640

Not on the list, but should be.
Black swan, also not on list but should be
1. Robins

2. Bluebirds

3. Crows

4. Vultures

5. Turkey buzzards

6. Turkeys

Turkeys
7. Hawks

8. Bald Eagles

9. Cardinals

10. Blue jays

11. Red-winged blackbird

12. Starling


Not sure what this little dude is, but he/she sure
looks angry.
 
13. Peregrine falcon


Birds I've seen around my house.


_______________
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 640th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

2 comments:

  1. That lasst photo is funny. I bet you see woodpeckers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all birds many here mostly 4 ft cranes that look e square n the eye

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.