Thursday, April 25, 2019

Thursday Thirteen

Happiness is . . .

1. A kiss from my husband.
My husband. He's so
wonderful.


2. A warm shower.

3. New socks!

4. Chocolate.

5. A good book.

6. A great song on the radio (or whatever you listen to these days).

7. Talking to a friend.

8. Laughter over an inside joke no one else understands.

9. Writing a great line.

10. A phone call from my brother.

11. Memories of people I've loved who are no longer with us.

12. Being old enough to go phhttt to the people whose opinion no longer matters.

13. Having a blog with 601 Thursday Thirteen entries in it! That's over 11 years.



Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 601th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Nice answers but I have to laugh at # 3. Never thought of new socks as happiness.... it works though. I would say....
    1. a sunny day about 72* ( free, no work of any kind. I can just make memories doing whatever I decide to do )
    2. Seeing stars with someone special .
    3. A mind confusing kiss.
    4. Giving something to someone I care about ... my happiness is their face when they see it!!
    5. Walking at the park.
    6. A full night’s sleep!
    7. A good movie or book and the time to enjoy either.
    8 Knowing I’m debt free except my mortgage.
    9. A phone call instead of text from friends. I like voices ... no misinterpretation of meanings and more personal. . .
    10. Fresh sheets on the bed.
    11. A clean house!
    12. Traveling, exploring and seeing new places
    13.Last but not least.. grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup on a cold & or rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely happy things in my book, too. #12, totally!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.