Sunday, May 27, 2018

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1 - Do you ever wish you were someone else?

A. Not really. Sometimes I wish I had been born a man, because men have it SO much better. Maybe in the next life.

2 - How old are you?

A. Old enough to know better but still young enough to make mistakes.

3 - Age you get mistaken for:

A. A little younger than I am.

4 - Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality:

A. I'm Gemini, and yes it fits.

5 - What did you do on your last birthday?

A. I went to lunch with friends.

6 - What is one thing you would like to accomplish before your next birthday?

A. My next birthday is only two weeks away, so . . . not much.

7 - What is your hair color?

A. Brown with soft white coloring as I age.

8 - Have you ever dyed your hair?

A. I put highlights in it when I was younger, but I've never dyed it another color.

9 - What is your eye color?

A. My eyes are like cracked ice and they change color with the weather and my mood. Most people call that "hazel."

10 - If you could change your eye color, would you?

A. No.

11 - Do you wear contacts/glasses?

A. I wear glasses.

12 - Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it:

A. I weigh too much and it would be nice if that were gone, and some parts of it are missing and I wish I had those back.

13 - Have you ever considered plastic surgery? What would you alter about your body?

A. I have never considered plastic surgery. I would like to lose weight, but not via any method but dieting and exercise.

14 - Do you have any tattoos?

A. No.

15 - Do you have any piercings?

A. My ears are pierced.

16 - Left or right handed?

A. Right handed.

17 - Do you drink?

A. No.

18 - Do you smoke?

A. No.

19 - Do you have any pets?

A. I have a herd of cows.

20 - Do you have any “rules” about food?

A. I have allergies to food, which aren't necessarily rules but necessities for maintaining my airways.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

2 comments:

  1. Food rules, I forgot about allergies and just went for the "I can't stand them" items.
    Ah... yes, I wish I still had my little blue ball bowler aiming things at the pancreas, too. It is/was an important little gadget.
    Happy Birthday, coming up. My two Gemini daughters are/were exactly like the traits for Gemini's, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.