Sunday, March 18, 2018

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. Do you tend to have a guilty conscious?

A. I have a conscious, but I don't have anything to feel guilty about.

2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth?

A. No. They were cut out when I was in my mid-teens.

3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy?

A. Creamy.

4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on?

A. Right.

5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil?

A. It's wood color, as it would be the big wooden spoon I use to make fudge.

6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral?

A. Not that I recall.

7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year? Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go?

A. No. No. No.

8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes?

A. What, do I look like a zebra?

9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you?

A. My 6th grade teacher is dead, so nothing. But if she were still alive she wouldn't remember me, probably. And if she did, she'd say I was quiet and smart.

10. Can you draw a perfect circle?

A. No.

11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent?

A. I hate scratch and sniff things and perfumed items in advertisements. They will make me start coughing and sneezing every time.

12. What does your sibling do for a living?

A. He is president of a multi-million dollar corporation that my father started back in the 1970s.

13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now?

A. 2 light switches, 3 electrical outlets, and three surge protector outlet things that have multiple plug-in ports.

14. Do you know sign language?

A. No.

15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk?

A. Yes.

16. And the sheets on your bed look like . . . ?

A. Sheets. What else are they supposed to look like, hippopotamuses?

17. What is something that everyone else has, but you don't?

A. Children is an easy answer, but there are a lot of childless folks around these days. A job, maybe, since I don't have one at the moment? Good health? I really don't know. I have all I want and that is what matters. I've never been big on keeping up with trends or what other people have.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

8 comments:

  1. Ok, #16 made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 - I hope that was pulled out, not cut out! Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, they were cut out. I was sick for a good while with that. Blood all over the place, too. Yuck.

      Delete
  3. 16. I wondered where that line came from.. you made me remember! Lol..
    My wisdom teeth were cut out,too. They were smashing into my other ones. But I was older. 23.
    I love the header..always forget to say so!
    My favorite utensil is also wood, bamboo. And, I’ll show you my mom’s big jam spoon some day in 13’s!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what it is about the 6th grade that so many of us don't even remember the teacher? Is that when we are the most self-involved?
    Two of my wisdom teeth were cut out, too. The other two were pulled. The only problem I had was coming out of the anesthesia. I'm still not good with that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The family cynicism is showing. Ha! Ha! . But good answers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. quiet and smart.. I'm sure you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite utensil is also wood, bamboo. And, I’ll show you my mom’s big jam spoon some day in 13’s!ทางเข้า D2BET

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.