Sunday, October 22, 2017

Sunday Stealing: Sleepy Rambles

Sunday Stealing

1. Have you ever eaten at restaurant and you realized you forgot your money?

A. No. But I have gone to the hairdresser's and realized I'd forgotten my money. But she's been my hairdresser for over 30 years, so it was cool.

2. True or false-you can pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time.

A. True.

3. Do you prefer to drink out of cans or bottles?

A. Bottles.

4. Do your socks match today?

A. Yes.

5. What was the last book you read? Would you recommend it?

A. Fire is Your Water, by Jim Minnick. He's a local author. It is an interesting book set in PA and has some intriguing Appalachian lore in it.

6. Are you currently borrowing something from someone?

A. I have audiobooks on loan from the library.

7. Write an extremely random statement.

A. The chocolate and the tree ran smack into each other, and the resulting rainbow created a chocolate rain that sent all of the world racing outside to taste the flavor.

8. Are there any major holidays you don’t celebrate?

A. I don't celebrate Jewish holidays. I don't celebrate Easter. I love Halloween but I don't celebrate it, either.

9. What is one thing you will never understand?

A. Why I was born.

10. Have you ever stepped on a bee?

A. Yes. I was stung, too.

11. What helps you wake up in the morning?

A. The best part of waking up is . . . hot tea in my cup.

12. What did you have for breakfast this morning?

A. Yogurt and oatmeal.

13. What is your favorite thing in your room?

A. My computer.

14. Who was your first kiss with?

A. The only first kiss that matters is the one I had with my husband.

15. Do you worry about small things?

A. I worry about everything. Big, small, liquid, solid, valid, invalid, theoretical or real. You name it, I worry about it. I even worry about the things I don't know I should be worrying about.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You are a worrier. But you are young. I think younger people have a lot more to worries. I worried a lot more then. Nowadays I’ve sworn off it. I do, however, watch.
    I love my cuppas in the mornings,too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.